Diet Therapy and Herbal Medicine
This is not a stand-alone treatment and does not cost extra. I enjoy sharing information about food and drink from a Chinese Medicine perspective. We often discuss which foods to take in and avoid given an individual’s health patterns. Chinese medicine diet therapy considers the:
- Thermogenic nature of foods
- Seasonal changes and regional food choices
- Harmonizing or reducing effects of food
- Appropriate food choices according to age, gender and constitution
Chinese Herbal Formulas
- While the foundation of my education in Chinese Medicine consisted of Chinese Herbology, I cannot sell these herbs until I complete the licensing requirements mandated by our British Columbia regulating body. Chinese Herbology is a key element in the treatment of disease and in disease prevention. I am in the process of completing the required steps and will update this site as soon as I am able to provide this service. Thank you for your patience.